Its been awhile. We've been here and there and everywhere.
My family had the annual Beach Bash at Galveston. We were in a July 4th parade (arrrg matey!), went to Schiltterbahn, fished, watched movies, caught up with family and friends and played Phase 10 nearly every night. I look forward to what next year will bring.
Sand Angels
Carter, Drake and I went to Port Aransas with my dad, sister and nephews, then later we were joined by Sandie (my step-mom), her friend Kathy, and Brett (brother) and his girlfriend. We did a lot of fishing and beachy things. Gotta love sandcastings. Fishing was no good because we were surrounded by dolphins. It was so cool! They were like 5 feet from our boat. I loved it! Way cooler than fishing.
Waiting for the trolley
Texas State Aquarium dolphin show
I was back home for about 5 days then my mom, my sister and I took a girls trip to Fredericksberg, Texas. Very quaint, charming little town. We stayed in a B&B that had sheep, deer, a goat, and a donkey roaming around. LOTS of shopping and eating to do there. We also went to a theater and had a spa day. Oh and we spent about 15 minutes in Luckenbach... anyone been there? Long enough to buy a shirt and take a picture. And we found this dice game called Farkle. If anyone has it, where did you find it? I don't have any pictures from this trip. I am depending on Erin amd mom to get me some.
After that, Erin and her family came back to our house for a few days and we played hard. They left this Monday for San Antonio and on Friday left back to Jakarta... boohoo. Since then we have been catching up on real life (whatever that is). Did some school shopping. I loved that part... getting new pencils, folders, clothes. So fun! Carter just said that he was "so excited to start Kindergarten. Just like Monster Jam!"
And we got a bird named Sunshine. She is a jenday conure. Very sweet little thing. The boys love to walk around the house with her perched on their shoulders. We have the animal kingdom here.
On the way home!
Nutrition Magazine » What is Proton Therapy?
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment