CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Good Lesson

This week was rough waking up at 6:00am and the only thing I wanted was to sleep until 7:30 this morning. It didn't help that last night, Drake came into our room and I had to go into his bed and help him fall back asleep. Keep in mind that he is in a toddler bed so its a tight fit. This morning the boys woke up way before I had anticipated. It was 6:30. I was SO grumpy... just ask Davey. So he got up and went downstairs with the boys to respect my sleeping desire. However, Carter couldn't wait any longer, so he marched upstairs to wake me up. I relunctantly walked downstairs, all the while mumbling under my breath that I wanted to be in bed and how I needed to rest and that Davey should have kept them downstairs and out of our room as to not disturb me. Yada yada yada. Then at the bottom I misjudged how many stairs we had and fell down right on all fours. Ha! I just crumbled and wanted to be mad still, but laughter snuck out. Davey saw the whole thing. He jumped up ran over and pointed and laughed at me. What a way to start the day!

1 comments:

Mom of 3+1 said...

thanks for the updates even if it was at the expense of your pride! love ya sis!