CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates

So our camara broke and we just got a new one! I will post some pictures soon.

Okay, Carter is going to 1st Grade. OMG! He's so big. He is not ready to go though. I think he is enjoying summer too much. When I mention school shopping, he gets all flustered and anxious about it. I totally remember the feeling! Ugh...

Drake is excited to go to Pre-K. We've already been up to the school to check out his room for this year. And we LOVE his teacher! Not worried about him a bit.

Davey sunk his boat. Dunno what else to say... he's fine. He wants a new one.

I started nannying this week full-time. I have twins, Lily and Cole. They are 2 1/2 months old now. Very sweet. At times it can be stressful, but it passes quickly. And at this point I have two tiny helpers. The boys love to help out.

All that said, please pray for our transition this year. We all have new roles that are exciting and fun, but any change in the Anderson household can become devastating quickly.

1 comments:

Hillarie Smith said...

Yoooo can doooo it! (*pom poms swinging in the air) Love ya!