CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've been tagged!




I was tagged in the picture game.The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!

So this picture is of Drake when he was just minutes old. He is on, what Davey calls, the french fryer. Its a warming bed. So sweet. He doesn't look the same at all to me. It feels like yesterday... man does time fly by. I'd just like to freeze time sometimes so that my kids don't grow up so fast. Thank you, Lord, for my precious babies! BTW, this was actually in a folder titled 'Bluebonnets'... hmmmm.

I'm tagging Erin, Michele, James and Shelby! Tag you're it.

0 comments: