CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Excuse me!

Last Monday, Drake and I visited Carter's classroom for a Thanksgiving Feast. We had so much fun eating chicken nuggets, fruit, mac-n-cheese and other non-traditional Thanksgiving foods. Drake sat with the big kids got along pretty well with them. All was well... until... I saw it. Carter came out of the restroom and walked up to this pretty little girl and burped right in her face. Then just walked off like it was nothing. I was mortified! I yelled out, "Carter David!" (which was probably mortifying for him). I told him how inappropriate that was and made him apologize to the pretty little girl.

I thought I had a handle on this until I got a note today:
"Lately Carter has been making loud, gross noises and won't stop when asked by classmates or adults. -Ms. Staci"

I can't help but blame this on my husband who also makes loud, gross noises and applauds when the boys do it. I think I will not be disciplining for this one, but leave it up to the big boy that encourages it so much.


1 comments:

michele law said...

Sorry to hear about that but I must say that I did laugh out loud when I read this. I did the same thing to James back in the day. And I was close....like 2 inches from his face and it smelled so bad! He still likes me though.